SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Bridal

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Help! I need to plan my best friend’s bachelorette party and I need some fun ideas. I want to do something fun and classy (so no strippers for this one, please). Can you guys help me think up some fun plans?

Cheers!

posted almost 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

For my cousin’s bachlorette party, her best friend made a fancy dinner for her and the other bridesmaids. We had wine (well, I didn’t since I was like 19) and my cousin gave us our wedding party gifts. It was pretty low-key. If you’re looking for something more exciting, you might think about planning a little day trip! I don’t know where you live, but going out to the beach or winery would be fun and classy! Or you could reserve a VIP table at a club or restaurant.

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

you could do a wine tasting..if everyone is 21. There are a lot of places like flirty girl fitness(depending on where you live) where you can take pole dancing class which is kind of fun for bachelorette party, no strippers, and a good workout. You could have a spa day/night..you can get massages, mani/pedis or whatever. You could do an at home spa night with and buy at home face masks, put out some nail polish, some champagne or wine and have a good movie on too. You could get a party bus and go somewhere to dinner or out dancing or something!

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

A day at the spa followed by a sushi dinner would be a fun idea for a bachelorette party! :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION