Forum > Bridal

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Hi Chictopians!

I will be attending my friend’s wedding in two weeks and I’m really excited because it’s the first time I will be going to a wedding in two years! The wedding will be at a winery, so I’m guessing I have to dress up more. I already have this lace dress , I need help on choosing what type of jewelry and heels would go with that dress. I’m soo bad with accessories, I’m like completely clueless. Can someone show me some pictures on what would look good with the dress and but also be wedding appropriate at the same time.

Thanks! :)

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Ooh that dress is great! I love the sleeves!

So for shoes, I think a classic black heel would be perfect or a nude heel, like this pair from Dorothy Perkins. Nude elongates your legs and goes with everything, while the wedge heel is more stable and more comfortable for dancing or standing around.

As for jewelry, you might go for some stacked bracelets, which are pretty in right now. I like the look because you can really make it your own and wear all your favorite bracelets at once! If that’s too much, though, a pair of pearl earrings would look really sophisticated with the cut and pattern of the dress.

For more inspiration, take a look at Blaire Edie’s blog Atlantic-Pacific . She has basically taught me all I know about accessorizing, haha

posted over 2 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

You need a hat, a purse and some jewelry, but not much!

posted about 2 years ago

yiwuproducts
Style_council
yiwuproducts

So classic and gorgeous dress! I think you need a clutch,some jewelry,pearl is good. Black high heels with some lace details. And bracelet,like bangle or cuff.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION