Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
psychoanalyst
Style_council
psychoanalyst

so on a random whim, i bought a tutu/ballerina skirt, it looks like a tutu and it’s main material is tulle. i was wondering if i could get some help in some styles that i could possibly combine it with? b/c it’s resting in my closet for a few months now and i’d like it to see its full potential.

posted over 4 years ago
JPB
Style_council
JPB

i’ve seen some people put tutus underneath a dress or another skirt so that the bottom of the tutu shows.

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I like wearing a bold shoulders top with my pink tutu and lace up ballerina flats

posted over 4 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

if you want to grunge it up, wear some combat boots with them :)

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

On my chicblog i’ve worn a pink tulle skirt two different ways- one was with a light coloured top and pearls for a sweet, feminine look: here
I also wore it in a more rocker/grunge way with patterned tights, boots and a leather look jacket: here
Hope that gives you some ideas!

posted over 4 years ago

jillvogue
Style_council
jillvogue

I would suggest wearing a basic plain colored tank top, or mock sleeveless turtle neck. Then add some layered necklaces, and a bracelet or cocktail ring.

posted over 4 years ago

blonderfulcurls
Style_council
blonderfulcurls

look att some pics of sarah jessica parker for inspiration because she has worn some in the past. f the skirt isn’t too loud you sould pair it with a tank and a blazer with some delatail on the shoulders maybe. add some statement heels and u’ll look rly cute:)

posted over 4 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

I love the tulle ballerina skirts with a simple tank. A light pink tutu with a gray v-neck is just impeccable to me. wear heels, unless you want to look like an actual ballerina with flats, boots could work for boy-ing the style up also. a denim shirt with converse would be beautiful also.

posted over 4 years ago

DreaBiz
Style_council
DreaBiz

You can wear a tutu many different ways….. corset, or a tank top and blazer with kitten heals. go playful with graphic tee and some converse. tank top (leather or denim biker jacket optional) with combat boots. leggings and heels OR flats. i offer custom tutus at designsbyxclusive.com

posted about 4 years ago

tassiaforty
Style_council
tassiaforty

It would be nice to wear it with a sweetheart corset =)

posted about 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

There are some great pictures in the style gallery when you search “tutu”.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION