Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
avp6
Style_council
avp6

i bought this skirt a few months ago and sadly havent worn it yet. i’m not sure what to wear it with ? i was thinking a plain solid colored tube top tucked into the skirt or a plain loose fitting tank top tucked in? i was also a little lost on what shoes to wear with it. i absolutely loved it when i saw it but my mom and boyfriend said it looks so ballerina-ish and kind of like a costume so i guess thats also a factor in why i havent worn it. any thoughts?

the color isnt on the website but i got it in a pale pink with a gold waistband.

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=btms_skirts&product_id=2057600961&Page=all#

thanks!

posted about 5 years ago
lexi951
Style_council
lexi951

maybe like a black tube top to offset the costume and really girly aspect. and a black bootie for the shoe perhaps

posted about 5 years ago

bmeista
Style_council
bmeista

I like the idea of a loose-fitting tank top. And, you can never go wrong with a white tee—I think I white graphic tee would look especially good.

posted about 5 years ago

ChantalHMB
Style_council
ChantalHMB

For more evening look , you could put it with a black tank top tucked in, and some costume jewelry

posted about 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I would toughen up the look a bit with a black loose tank and a leather jacket, or leave the jacket and go for black lace up boots. Or you could wear it in a more girly style with a white tank or tube top and a denim jacket, the denim would look nice against the pale pink.

posted about 5 years ago

avp6
Style_council
avp6

thanks so much for all your help girls!

posted about 5 years ago

_ashleyamour
Style_council
_ashleyamour

personally i would return it .

posted about 5 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I think a black tube top would be cute and ulta sexy. Also, the graphic tees with faces on them are really in. One of those tucked in would be cute. I think doing plain flats might have a little bit of a ballet feelings, like you mentioned, but if it has a cute peep toe or maybe a nice print that might offset that. Also, booties or heels. This is very cute.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION