Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
daydreamz616
Style_council
daydreamz616

So I caved in and bought a pair of TOMS Shoes today. I fell in love with this orange/coral-ish pair (http://www.toms.com/orange-tharp-women-s-linen-classics). Plus, the color looks great with my tan. Unfortunately, I am at a loss at how these shoes will fit into my closet. I know they look great with neutrals, but most of my wardrobe is in color. What sort of colors could I wear with these shoes? (I basically live in dresses and rompers if that helps.)

posted almost 4 years ago
ThePageStaysBlank
Style_council
ThePageStays...

I wasn’t really sure so I put a picture of the shoes in paint and started experimenting. Granted, the picture may not give the best representation of the color but it gave me some ideas.

Some reds and orange colors looked good. Pale pinks looked good as well. I was surprised by how lavender and some lighter to mid-range purples looked with it. Green I didn’t like so well but that could have been the greens I was using. Play around with them once they come and I’m sure you’ll find a neat combination that most people wouldn’t have thought of.

teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

You don’t necessarily have to shy away from colors. I took a peek at the shoes and I love the color. I would suggest having one neutral/casual piece paired with a colorful piece and then the shoes, like a denim jacket plus a colorful dress plus the shoes. One solid colored, dark piece will anchor everything else. :) And these shoes will go great with bright colors! Very summery. Love them. :3

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

the colour is definitely cute! i like to wear it with light blue. i’d go for a hippie look!

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I’d love those with anything navy or dark blue!

whimsicalwallflower
Style_council
whimsicalwal...

those are really cute, both the colour and the shoes.

orange goes great with any shade of blue. (:

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i definately want a pair of TOMS!

yeah maybe navy blue

WildCatt
Style_council
WildCatt

Lucky i want toms so bad.
I would think they’d go a bit better with boyfriend jeans or double cuffed skinnys or even denim shorts )on the longer end and double cuffed) and a loose top, then with a dress or romper… hmm…

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I think they’d look great with a floral dress or romper.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION