Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lottiee
Style_council
lottiee

what shoes do you wear with like thigh or knee high socks?
i’m looking more for ideas of flats, and i can’t walk in heels and it is more of an everyday thing for me to wear flats :)

posted over 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

The most popular choice I’ve seen around is mid calf or just under the knee flat boots. Personally though, I think that if you can get the rest out the outfit right, then they look good worn with Converse’s too.

posted over 5 years ago

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

I have this problem a lot – the best way is to go for really low heels. I’m a total flats girl, and even I can walk in them all day with ease. Primark do some very nice ones right now, and M&S is always great for them. They can also look nice with low-top Converse – I wore that to a gig once and I got lots of compliments.

I was actually planning on wearing long socks tomorrow, so I’ll take photos and post them on my ChicBlog – they should be up in a day or two for you to see what I mean. :)

posted over 5 years ago

SarahJayne
Shop_seller_2 SarahJayne is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
SarahJayne

Mary Jane style ballet flats and low heeled shoes, chunky heeled Mary Janes, or for sporty looks, pair low top tennis shoes (think Chucks or Adidas, not Nike trainers!) with short rompers, mini skirts, or shorts.

posted over 5 years ago

cristinaraposa
Style_council
cristinaraposa

i usually wear long socks when im sleeping. You can wear that with black heels.

posted over 5 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

boots….deffinetly

posted about 2 years ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Black flats, flat boots, oxford shoes….I guess the main think would be to get a classic-colored shoes (black or grey or beige) so that it doesn’t look too crazy with the socks. Unless the socks themselves are very plain, of course.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION