Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kissmexo
Style_council
kissmexo

so i bought these legging at least a month ago and i still haven’t wore them! i tried to match them with clothes i already have in my closet but that was a fail! what do you think goes well with these black faux leather leggings!?

posted about 4 years ago
staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

i would deff wait til fall to wear them but a graphic tee/tunic with a with a denim jacket and some pumps should do. or a baggy sweater

posted about 4 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

an oversized shirt or a tunic that covers your butt. cage pumps.

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Oversized t-shirt, heels and some jewellery (maybe a few rings and layer up some necklaces). Button down shirt belted at the waist. A girly blouse or tunic to counteract the toughness of the leather.

posted about 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

shirt that covers your butt

posted about 4 years ago

starkittyv
Style_council
starkittyv

http://styleobserver.com/2008/10/how-to-wear-liquid-leather-leggings/
hope this helps

posted about 4 years ago

jillvogue
Style_council
jillvogue

Wear a rocker fitted or loose t-shirt and pair that with some strappy heels, or chunky boots.

posted about 4 years ago

blonderfulcurls
Style_council
blonderfulcurls

striped cargigan and boots are cool:)

posted about 4 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

Iv worn mine with ankle boots, a tunic style top, and a long black cardigan. more recently I’ve worn mine with black boots, a striped v neck tank, and a long sleeveless red cardigan.

I feel that they look better when you can see any skin on the ankle, looks more “streamlined”

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

any long loose flowing top either with sneakers or heels

posted about 4 years ago

kissmexo
Style_council
kissmexo

ah such great ideas..i don’t know which one to try! i think i’ll try all of them! lol .. thanks girls! =)

posted about 4 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

any top goes! is still black and basic, i have some and wear them with any kind of top

posted over 2 years ago

jmling
New_user jmling is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jmling reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jmling

omgggg this is a good video for this topic!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDXDPhGSi50&list=UU2Fu0Rt1EpDEGa60Mte1dgA&index=1&feature=plcp

posted over 2 years ago

thelittleantlers
Style_council
thelittleant...

a long vest or tunic.. i really like the vests with drop sleeves, showing a little bit of skin but not too much :)

posted about 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

Try an all black look by playing with textures.
Pair a sheer black top with an ankle boot.
Use this as inspiration: http://www.polyvore.com/black_ninja/set?id=51650858

posted about 2 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Ohh! Leather leggings are awesome! Where did you get yours? Leather leggings are perfect for going out at night. I would wear it with a long-ish sequined top and some fierce heels. If it’s more for a daytime look I would wear it with a long colorful chiffon blouse.

posted about 2 years ago

StellaElyse
Shop_seller_2 StellaElyse is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
StellaElyse

Coming from an everyday leggings wearer, I like pairing my pleather leggings with a nice blazer and sensible flats. Or staying true to the rocker look with a cut up band t-shirt and ankle booties. The point is to not be intimidated by your leggings and just start experimenting! I’m sure you’ll be hooked!

Here’s a bandage pleather legging:
http://www.fashionmic.com/legging/bandage-liquid-leggings.html

This printed pleather legging is simply paired with a black tank:
http://www.fashionmic.com/liquid-leggings/digital-houndstooth-printed-liquid-leggings.html

posted about 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

a simple sexy top

posted almost 2 years ago

Senta
Style_council
Senta

Or maybe a modern or slightly gothic looking frock, if you wanna go for an elegant look.

teenag3_dirtbag
Style_council
teenag3_dirtbag

I think you should wear a crisp white button down with some kind of jewel necklace. You can probably wear them with some kind of vintage tennis shoes like blazers for an edgy look or if you want a more classic look I’d say you wear a pair of pointed pumps. If you’re looking to add a little more flavor you should add a fur vest.

Angel0888
New_user Angel0888 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Angel0888 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Angel0888

Wholesale cheap leggings, sexy lingerie, dresses:http://www.qslingerie.com/Wholesale-Leggings/sexylingerie-Wholesale-c556.html

posted 8 months ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

I have a pair of faux leather leggings that I absolutely cannot live without and I find them to be versatile. In the past I've paired them with graphic tees, racerback tanks & oversize sweaters for a casual look and done leather on leather/ dressy top + leather for a night out.

You can pair them in a multitude of ways. I've provided pictures for inspiration :)

1) Black on black: Vary the textures in your look. For exampl, pair with a chunky knit sweater, throw on a wool coat. See how Miranda Kerr's styled hers here and here

2) Classic black and white. See how Miranda Kerr's paired hers here and here and Karolina Kurkova

3) Sweat shirts: Pair yours with a graphic sweatshirt the way Rosie did here.

4) Denim shirts: They look good with denim as seen here.

5) Chunky knits: As seen on Alexa Chung

6) Fall hues: Burgundy, Emerald, Dark gray, Olive green.

7) Pastel shades: As seen on Rosie & Kim K

8) Bright colors like yellow (As seen on Lily Aldridge), neon pinkneon green, purple and electric blue

9) Leopard print as seen on Kim K & Emma Roberts

10) Prints like florals (as seen on Lauren Conrad), stripes ( as seen on Kristin C) & polka dots (as seen on Mischa B)

11) With graphic tees as seen on Rihanna here and here.

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION