SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
racool
Style_council
racool

Hi,

I’m doing a 4 month internship in Malawi from May-August. I can only bring a short list of clothes (5 tshirts, 2 office outfits, 1 pair of pants, and 5 pairs of underwear is what they recommend) and all shirts must cover my shoulders, and all skirts must be longer than my knees. I need to dress professionally for work, and then I need some casual clothes as well.

I would like to wear skirts every day to work, then for every day I would just like to dress casually and comfortable (which could also include skirts!)

Any ideas of what I could buy to wear there? I’m limited to stores where I live: American Apparel, Costa Blanca, Gap, American Eagle, etc. Just all those regular-type mall stores! But, I often order things online from Forever 21 (because of the free shipping!)

Thank you in advance! I don’t want to look boring while I’m there because my photographs will last FOREVER! (But I also don’t want ANYTHING flashy because that will just make me stand out)

posted over 3 years ago
opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I think bright floral patterns would be great! I’m guessing you’ll want a wide brim hat as well. So exciting!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION