Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aryanoush
Style_council
aryanoush

what should i wear to a music festival? im going in mid april so it might be really hot, on account that i live in southern california, so any advice would be helpful thanks!

posted about 5 years ago
Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

Are you camping? If you are bring clothes you don’t really care about because it’s quite possible you’ll lose them or they’ll be stolen.
I find shorts and tights good, because you can sit down on the ground without worrying about flashing people and it’s less warm than jeans. Tights are a good idea because they stop your legs from burning and keeps them clean. Keep your self covered up well if it’s sunny, getting sunburned will ruin your fun. I’d advise wearing a lightweight scarf, you can wrap it around your head to keep the sun/rain off.

Go second hand/cheap store shopping and find some nice, cheap clothes to bring with you.

posted about 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

Wear a long flowy dress with flip flops. That way if its really hot your clothes wont stick to you and it will be nice and breezy. And if its a little chilly you could just throw on a wrap (love quotes!) or a cropped jacket.

posted about 5 years ago

Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

^If you wear flip-flops stay keep to the back of the stages or your toes will get trampled on.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION