Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
wicca
Style_council
wicca

i usually pair flat shoes with skinny jeans and leggings. i was just wondering if i can wear heels or wedge as well with skinny jeans or leggings since i have a little fat legs. thanks in advance..

posted over 2 years ago
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Since leggings can get a bit stretchy, I suggest you do not if you have voluptuous legs. It also depends on the dernier or thickness of the leggings. You need support so that your legs would look firm, I suggest you use denims/skinny jeans, or better yet, straight cuts and slightly flair bell bottom jeans to even out the proportions. :)

The legs tend to get thinner down the shin to the ankles, so a nice pair of flair pants would even it out with the thighs :)

Hope I helped!

posted over 2 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

As @cynchmolina said, it’s important to keep proportions in mind, but I don’t think you should stay away from heels – just the skinniest ones (stilletoes). Dark , or even black, skinny jeans with a dark pair of pumps with a chunky heel will make your legs look a lot longer and therefor slimmer. Make sure the jeans fit, though. Get a pair with a higher waist and a stretchy fabric so you won’t look stuffed. Long necklaces, a deep v-neck top, a jacket that hits at the hip and a larger size bag/tote also help slim you down. Most of all, if you feel confident in skinnies and heels, it will show and you’ll look a thousand times better than any uncomfortable girl, no matter her size, would.

posted over 2 years ago

wicca
Style_council
wicca

Thank you so much girls… now i know what and how to wear it. thanks so much..

posted over 2 years ago

contemporarity
Style_council
contemporarity

My first and foremost rule for skintight pants of any kind is DO NOT WEAR THEM WITH FLIP-FLOPS.

Other than that you’re safe with boots of all kind, most heels, and ballet flats. :)

posted over 2 years ago

wicca
Style_council
wicca

thanks ms. contemporarity. =’)

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I absolutely agree with contemporarity. I believe heels make you look fierce, boots make you look awesome and flats make you look adorable so either way you’ll look fabulous!

posted over 2 years ago

wicca
Style_council
wicca

thanks ms. priscilla… =’) thanks all..

posted over 2 years ago

allymazing
Style_council
allymazing

i never wear leggings but love heels and jeans

posted over 2 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Skinny jeans look great with a good pair of pumps. Try a pair of taupe booties or black block heel pumps!

posted about 2 years ago

missmiami
Style_council
missmiami

I love all types of heels & boots with either skinny jeans or leggings. Makes your legs look long, and shoes off your fabulous shoes!

posted about 2 years ago

neverson3
Style_council
neverson3

I personally think you could wear wear any types of shoes with skinny jeans. I love to wear riding boots with skinny jeans.

posted about 2 years ago

tayloriginal
Style_council
tayloriginal

you can cuff them and wear oxfords

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

You’re welcome, dear! :D

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION