Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
alison_lee
Style_council
alison_lee

i dunno if this is the right place to ask this cus it doesn’t seem like a lot of people here wear converse, but ima give it a shot:) haha

A while back, i got these custom made converse sneakers, but i dont wear them anymore because i got some mean remarks and I was embarrassed..:(
Anyway they’re yellow with a red heel stripe and a black and white zebra toungue. They also have red laces and red stitching and they say my name on one side.
They sound crazy but thats just my style. Would anyone wear them?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

I love converse! They’re great for days when you are not in the mood to dress up too much, and want to have a little color in your outfit. I have 2 pair and I am thinking about buying another pair come fall.

posted over 4 years ago

thenameslola
Style_council
thenameslola

I love converse tooo. Yeah, I wear them when I want to look chill and they’re just so comfortable and cute. I have 3 pairs, and i kinda want more too=]

posted over 4 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I absolutely love converse! And about yours, I don’t think you should stop wearing them just cause you got some bad remarks.. After all, since they’re custom made, you must have liked them to have purchased them so just go ahead and wear them. Don’t give a damn about what people say, it’s you who chooses what you should wear, not them.

posted over 3 years ago

lovestrucklucy
Style_council
lovestrucklucy

i loooove converse ! if you like them, then you should wear them. an opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one.. don’t let other people stop you from expressing yourself, beYOUtiful <3

posted about 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i just wore my converse today <3 who caressss what other people think. i think you can style a fun and ecclectic look with those sneakers.

posted about 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION