Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rhirhi
Style_council
rhirhi

I’m planning on wearing a peach tone flowy sleeveless blouse with leather leggings. I liked the look with medium gray oxford heels. Is adding a gray alligator skin clutch too matchy matchy? Jacket options are a black leather bomber or a light jean jacket.

posted over 4 years ago
IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

Well I can’t see the clothes in question, but assuming the leggings are not also grey you should be fine. The bulk of your outfit (physical size) will be made of the blouse and leggings which are completely different colours, so matching a couple of accessories is fine. Though of course I don’t know how similar in tone the items in question are; if one was very light and the other very dark it may be less likely to ‘work’, but the animal skins like alligator have many different tones in and blend better with a wide variety of tiems.
I would maybe stay away from adding in another leather item in the jacket.
This could be a great outfit :)
Hope I helped, just ignore me if I make no sense this evening =D

posted over 4 years ago

beadedintox
Style_council
beadedintox

sounds fine to me! the peach of your blouse will offset the ‘grey-ness’ of the rest.

i probably wouldnt wear either jackets, cause the jean jacket seems abit too mis-matched whereas the you already have leather so dont think you should wear that jacket

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION