Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
msa
Style_council
msa

I just found a pair of “mustard” color tights which I fell in love with :)….
but im not sure with what could I use them… any suggestions?!
because Im bored of hearing my friend say the same suggestion with different words XD! gotta love her:P
PS i wanna wear them like in a “everyday” style…:S

posted over 5 years ago
Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

I have a pair. They actually go with a lot more of my clothes than I thought they would. They look really nice with cream and grey and faded brights (not pastel colours though). Avoid black, you’ll look like a Bumblebee.
Unfortunatly mine have a hole in the toe which I keep forgeting to sew back up so I haven’t worn them in ages.

posted over 5 years ago

thislilpiggyflew
Style_council
thislilpiggy...

I have some too. I think they go well with my grey jean shorts. They go well with colors like navy, burgundy, olive green, dark brown and those sorts of colors

posted over 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

Ooo I like the idea of wearing them with cream or gray. be careful with black because you run the rist of looking like a bumble bee. I would wear them with a grey pencil skirt and a black or cream top with an awesome scarf ( a big one)

posted over 5 years ago

NothingAboutSam
Style_council
NothingAboutSam

I did wore my yellow tights with all black and some gold/yellow accents in my accesories and almost no one thought I looked like a bumblebee (I have a picture of it at my chicblog, if you’re interested). But I think it depends on which kind of garment you wear with the tights. Maybe a cute florar dress would look nice with it?

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION