SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

where do you buy your purses?

do you think its worth it to pay a could hundred for a bag?

i have some extra cash from Christmas & in need of a new bag for everyday use,
ideas or tips?

do you know of any places that sell real but marked down designer bags?
or
good quality purses in general?

posted over 4 years ago
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

i have found it so hard to find a perfect everyday purse in the past, so i do have no problem dropping a hundred or a little more on one if it means the design is good and will do well with many outfits, and if the quality is also good-well sewn and durable material, so it will last years and years without breaking down.

currently i have a bag from diesel as my everyday purse. i also still have one from nine west that i used for about three years straight and it still looks pretty great. i got the nine west one on sale too, in the sale section of one of their boutique stores. (both purses are from [slightly expensive] shoe stores with bag selections as well)

you could always check out consignment stores for higher designer name bags for cheap. sometimes you can also negotiate the prices in those stores.

posted over 4 years ago

Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

thanks, thats helpful

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Try looking in TJ Maxx and other similar places for reduced price designer bags. It depends on the location of the store though, the stores in bigger cities are more likely to have a good designer selection than more rural location stores.
Also if you have any outlet malls near you check them. Sometimes they only have like 30% off but sometimes it can be up to 70%.

As for bags at regular stores, try Topshop. They’re kind of expensive considering that they’re not branded but their bags are of good quality and last for a long time, in my experience anyway.

posted over 4 years ago

breathexmichaela
Style_council
breathexmich...

I get my bags from Walmart or Target, stores like that. I never pay more than 40-50 bucks, because I only use them for school.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION