Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
erwalker
Style_council
erwalker

My cousin is getting married in June and asked me to hand out programs for it. Her theme is black and white but I have no idea what to wear! Any suggestions?

posted over 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I have a great black dress from Calvin Klein. It’s very simple but the cut is very flattering and I can use over and over again. It’s made of linen, so I’m not dying when it’s 85 or higher. Get cute shoes like wedges in case she’s getting married outside. I think it be cute with a hat or a headpiece.

posted over 5 years ago

cristinaraposa
Style_council
cristinaraposa

try to go with a total white. You can never go wrong with that pair that with sandals maybe in flats or heels.

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I have to disagree with cristinaraposa’s comment of going with all white, personally I think that should be left to the bride only (and maybe bridesmaids too).
If it were me I would wear a white dress, maybe with some black detail on it or with a black belt, with black accessories and shoes.

posted over 5 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

personally, i don’t understand why someone would have a black/white wedding theme, simply because it’s considered very rude to wear white to someone else’s wedding. that’s the bride’s job! So i would definitely stray from wearing anything white, except for accents/accessories, or as part of a pattern with black. If you wanted you could wear a black dress with a white sash or something. If the wedding is during the day, you want to go more casual than at night. Basically, the later the wedding, the closer it gets to black-tie. hope this helps! i know we’re basically all giving you different answers, haha.

posted over 5 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

white with baroque pattern dress

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION