Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

What are you into for summer? clothes hair jewelry the like??

specifically ive been wondering what would you wear with the trapeze-long tunic tank things? they look ubercomfybut ive got thishourglassshape and anything too loose makes me look frumpy(an example—>) http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top%5Fcamis%5Ftanks&product%5Fid=2059472493&Page=all#
and what about jumpers? gladiator sandals?should i even go there, everyone already has them!!!

posted about 5 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Hm, possibly tucked into a skirt or denim shorts.

I would want a jumper, but I don’t have much money so I won’t buy something I don’t know if I’d wear.

I think kind of liking (but not buying) gladiator sandals has made me want just sandals – not flip flops! It’s a goal of mine to not wear flip flops this summer unless I’m going to the beach or at a pool. There’s tons of styles, I’m sure you’ll find a pair you absolutely love!

I’d really like some bib necklaces, but normally I get too hot to want to wear any heavy jewelry. Possibly more silver than gold, but maybe even the addition of some non-metal materials…

I desperately need my hair cut, but lately I’ve been wearing it natural. Works so much better for spring/summer humidity (some mornings it’s 95%).

I’m thrilled to wear cut offs (haha, I’m so basic) and just have fun getting dressed because I won’t see the same people all the time and they won’t know if I wear things a bit too much :)

posted about 5 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

I think I will concentrate on accessories more and summer shoes… I’m thinking of dying my hair, I dunno yet.

posted about 5 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

Boater hats, straw fedoras, colorful sandals, and pretty dresses…though really the last item is a year round thing…

posted about 5 years ago

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

flowy dresses/skirts
pastel colors
sandals (no flip flops!)
long necklaces
armful of bangles
natural wavy hair
braids

posted about 5 years ago