Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sniels35
Style_council
sniels35

if you get into the style gallery, do you get an email saying that you did? or do you just have to check the gallery all the time? very curious… thanks!! <3

posted about 4 years ago
browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

i want to know this too!

posted about 4 years ago

liannanguyen
Style_council
liannanguyen

=)

posted about 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

No email. I think you get 10 chicpoints if you get in, so you can track your points… Or if you noticed three chic votes within 24 hours of posting, there’s a chance you got in (since only style council votes count for the gallery).

posted about 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Usually I just check.

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

everyone, it’s now 7 votes within 24 hours to get into the style gallery!!
so if you check your page and you have 7 or more votes on your pic, then you might be in there. i normally just check the style gallery pages to see if i’m in, the photos are put up in the order they have been uploaded, not in the order the get into the gallery.
if you have 7 votes or more and still aren’t in there, it might be because the people who voted don’t have 200 chic points yet, or you got 5 ‘chic’ votes and 2 ‘good’ votes.
you do get awarded chicpoints if you get into the gallery, but i don’t check this way because i’m always commenting on other people’s posts and so it’s a bit hard to keep track.
good luck everyone :)

posted about 4 years ago

Anastasia_Azuline
Style_council
Anastasia_Az...

No, you won’t get an email :/ If you have more then 7 chic votes, just take a look in the style gallery! ^^

posted about 4 years ago

MarkHussy
Style_council
MarkHussy

Hi guys

I have also the same question but i know that we will not get an email so can anybody have some idea about this?

Thanks
Mark.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION