Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

so i just got a pair of marc by marc jacobs mouse flats online, and they are a bit tight in the toes and heels.

if i could order again, i’d get half a size bigger but they are from gilt (and sold out) and i don’t know if i want to return them for store credit.

what are your experiences with stretching your shoes? i was thinking of going to a cobbler to see what they can do.

it it helps, they’re leather inside and fabric outside.

posted over 7 years ago
xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

i did see that (michelle pham, right?) but i’m concerned about the shoes getting water on them…have you tried it?

posted over 7 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

I saw that youtube video too, i never try it tough. Anyone tried it yet?

posted over 7 years ago

LadyAshMarie
Style_council
LadyAshMarie

try wearing a pair of thick socks in them for a day…I wore thick socks in a pair of my rocket dog shoes in the winter one time and now they fit a bit more loose when I go barefoot in them in the summer…

posted over 7 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

at most thrift stores and things one can usually find those little shoe thingys…damn idk why i can’t think of the word, it begins with a c…either way, i got one a bit larger than my shoes and use it all the time if i find them tight ever…

posted over 7 years ago

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

thanks guys! i’m going to wait a few more days to see if gilt gets any 39 or 39.5 in so that i can exchange—if they don’t, i’ll start trying out these ideas!

posted over 7 years ago

chunadoll
Style_council
chunadoll

I’m not sure what to do with that ideas…I’m thinking the leather will get water marks.

posted about 6 years ago

fmajor
Style_council
fmajor

Here’s a video from Michelle Phan :
Stretch Your Shoes With Ice

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION