Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovelier
Style_council
lovelier

what kind of socks do you wear inside booties? like these: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr&footwr_style=&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=2068048800&Page=all

do you wear socks at all (when you’re not wearing them with tights)? i have some just like these ones, not exactly, and i’ve worn them without socks and my feet just kind of feel weird without socks seeing that they are totally enclosed and everything. so do you wear socks? if so what kind?

posted over 4 years ago
harloww
Style_council
harloww

I usually wear tights, but if they’re footless tights I usually always wear socks. I’m not even a big fan of socks but I think for certain shoes it’s just grosser not to wear socks.
For ankle boots I just wear ankle socks so that they don’t show over the top of the shoe. I just treat my ankle boots like a normal boot and wear socks.
Also, wearing shoes with bare feet definitely makes the shoe have a not so lovely odor as well, which is why I also make sure I have socks on.

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Apart from wearing tights, I never wear socks with those kinds of shoes. I think it would look nice if you had a girly sock (like lace or floral) peeking out the top, like not too much but enough to show that it’s intentional.

posted over 4 years ago

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

get some little ankle socks that won’t peek out the top

posted over 4 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

I agree with raapunzel:)

posted over 4 years ago

yamiann
Style_council
yamiann

there aren’t any rules when it comes to wearing socks with ankle boots. it depends on preference. there are so many great looks you can create by wearing knee high socks, calf sock and prints. but if you have short legs be careful, you want length not stubbies..

posted over 4 years ago

liannanguyen
Style_council
liannanguyen

cute

posted over 4 years ago

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

I love the bootie and socks look, especially if there’s a peep toe. They should definitely be colored socks. You don’t always have to wear them this way, but it’s a great, fun way to incorporate color into your outfit when it’s too warm out for tights. Check out our site for all the colored socks you could want! Perfect for the warmer months.

http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/SolidColorNylonSocks.htm

posted over 4 years ago

millisilly
Style_council
millisilly

a pair of cream socks, maybe scrunched? these shoes are extremely versatile, so don’t be afraid to play with neons and colors! have funn!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION