Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I have a silicone strapless bra that just sticks to me skin. It seems to work fairly well except in summer when I sweat it falls off…..not always at convenient times. Do you have this same problem. Should I just buy some nipple covers if there is such a thing.?

posted almost 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

That’s so funny, I have a pair of these silicone bras msyself and I’ve never had any trouble with it falling off (good to know! :). It makes sense that the adhesives would stop working when you start sweating. I bought some nipple covers a long time ago from H&M. It feels like wearing a band-aid. You can find some on Amazon for a reasonable price. Good luck!

AlexMoore
Style_council
AlexMoore

Try perforating each one withtiny holes to let your skin ‘breathe’. Butnipple covers…? Yech..! Unless you want to appear deformed. Nipples are natural and beautiful anyway. Those of us who go bra-lesss don"t worry. (Admittedly I’m tiny. But still…… Be proud….!

- Alexxxx

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Going braless is tacky. If you are tiny then no problem but no one wants to see your boobs jiggling up and down. I don’t want to see any part of any body jiggling up and down.
Why would you appear deformed with nipple covers? I don’t get it.?

REPLY TO DISCUSSION