SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rudziara
Style_council
rudziara

I’ve written a post on my blog and now I am thinking can I add more rules… :

Inspired by the photo, which I found in Russian Vogue April I decided to infect you with my unfulfilled love for Sequin skirts. Though usually I think it’s junk or a trend for skinny legs, so really I’m dreaming about the possibility of wearing just such skirts.

The first important principle about sequins is: do not overdo it. Wear a one shiny, sequin thing, not 3 You do not want to look like a disco ball.
That is why we choose to sequined skirt to calm it a sweater or t-shirt.

Sequins are in themselves very flashy, attract attention, and we need it to “mute”. No patterns or printings on cardigans, shirts, and other.
Let us enjoy the sight of good styling and adjusts color “soothing”, in the same color, or one that will break the look, for example, powder pink-coffee with milk / cream, gold-black/maybe, but MAYBE white.

Sequin is known for expanding optically the figure, so I do not recommend putting the belts at the waist (and if you have to, then I beg thin, thick one hide to the closet for now). What slimmer silhouette? Of course, high heels, which also fits very well with sequins. On one condition- no shine, no pins, shiny pebbles, etc. I consider that the metal platform… but overall I can not judge.

Purse? Once I did this mistake and the dresses with colorful pebbles took a bag full of pebbles. When a friend let me beam was better than a Christmas tree ornament … I do not recommend you that mixing. Reason, the “bag” should not pay more attention to themselves, or at least be made ??of different material than the “sequins”

posted about 2 years ago
treeonawall
New_user treeonawall is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When treeonawall reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
treeonawall

I don’t believe in extra sequining!

posted about 2 years ago

obligatoryfish
New_user obligatoryfish is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When obligatoryfish reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
obligatoryfish

Keep it real with the sequins, yo

posted about 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I love sequins, but i agree: wear only one item of clothing with sequins. Though sometimes it’s hard to resist…

posted about 2 years ago

rudziara
Style_council
rudziara

what do you mean by "extra sequining?
BleakandWet you are right. But what looks goregous on runway doesn’t look great in real life;(

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION