Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovelier
Style_council
lovelier

hey everyone. I’m in the market for a new school bag for university in the fall and I could sure use some advice since I’m having trouble finding the perfect one for me. I want one that is sturdy enough to hold my 15 inch macbook pro and possible a binder/textbook, but still chic and cute. Also it must be affordable, as in under $70, even lower would be great. Can you help me out?

posted over 5 years ago
lovelier
Style_council
lovelier

no i’m not into the whole use a backpack, i’m just looking for a versatile tote that will fit my laptop. something i can use for school, but also as just a regular purse.

posted over 5 years ago

lexi951
Style_council
lexi951

Oh you should check out this one: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=16533192&parentid=W_ACC_BAGS&sortProperties=subCategoryPosition,product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=12&navAction=poppushpush&color=004&popId=WOMENS_ACCESSORIES&pushId=W_ACC_BAGS&prepushId=

posted over 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I second what lexi951 said, Urban has some great bags. And a lot of them are pretty durable too…

posted over 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I posted something like this on my blog. You should read it here most of them were pretty cheap.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION