Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

i’ve been wanting a romper for a while now but i haven’t forced myself to buy one because i’m afraid that i might look more of a toddler or a twelve year old little girl haha
i’m about 4’9" btw
i almost bought a black one from H&M, but i figured most of my clothes were solid colors, why not get a printed/patterned one
so yeah should i just get one or stay away from them?

thanks in advance!

posted about 4 years ago
strawberrt
Style_council
strawberrt

i have a jean rompers and i love it. (im 4’11 by the way). i find rompers make me look taller from the shorts. if you get a pattern romper, go for a more “mature” print such as a leopard pattern

posted about 4 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

It’s really easy for shorter girls too pull off rompers. I have one, I wear it mainly to the beach or pool because it’s very casual. Try to find one at a good length and add some mature accessories.

posted about 4 years ago

sliponroses
Style_council
sliponroses

Rompers look so pretty on petite people in my opinion. I personally love them and I’m 5’0". Taller people may actually harder time pulling it off.

I’m getting a new one in a few days =D

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I wasn’t going to get one because I thought i was too tall! i’m about 5’6 and just above the short or petite category and feel like that style is made for little ones! lucky!

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i think a romper would look adorable on you!

check out THIS post. Chica is actually under 5’! She’s super tiny!

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

You should totally get one, if it’s the right size it’ll suit you just fine. For better size results, shop for them in petite sections in stores/online as regular ones (depending on the style and material) can bunch up at the hips and look bad because of them being made to fit taller figures.

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i’m 5’3" and when i put on a romper i look a foot shorter. i think you need really skinny legs too. good luck and tell me if you find one you like because i’ve always been wanting to try one. i’d go for a more classy black one

posted about 4 years ago

Ayaz_Raja
Style_council
Ayaz_Raja

hurrayyyyy!!

posted about 4 years ago

kat18
Style_council
kat18

You can wear rompers but my advice is if you wanna look taller wear strappy heels,wedges,or flats and avoid wearing boots so your legs look longer than they actually are.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION