Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Faboulousity
Style_council
Faboulousity

i always wondering the perfect outfit for going clubbing.because i cannot think any of it. i always feel something wrong and seeking for the perfectness..
Share to me. What do you think is the perfect outfit for clubbing?

posted over 5 years ago
ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

I like an AA knit pencil skirt and tank top or bustier top—to me I need something that I won’t get too hot in and can dance all night in. It might be different for girls who go to chat and drink…

posted over 5 years ago

Dija
Style_council
Dija

I think the perfect outfit for clubbing is one that is comfortable. Nothing is more unattractive then seeing a girl constantly pull up her top, pull down the hem of her skirt, or take off her heels and walk around barefoot. Also, try and where something that you know other clubgoers won’t be wearing. Example: Lots of girl will be in towering stillettos, so why not try a cute peep-toe oxford bootie or even a wedge?

posted over 5 years ago

AlinaL
Style_council
AlinaL

i really like rompers, they dont ride up so its perfect for dancing, andits just a really cute outfit.

posted over 5 years ago

ZoraCosmicRaye
Style_council
ZoraCosmicRaye

Don’t you people know of Cyber? :-O

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I agree with AlinaL, rompers are great for clubbing, so comfortable and stylish at the same time.
I usually always wear shorts though, I think you can’t go far wrong with a pair of smart looking shorts and a nice top and peep toes or shoeboots.

posted over 5 years ago

bexlea
Style_council
bexlea

After a few drinks, rompers might not be the best thing for going back and forth to the bathroom…..

posted over 5 years ago

foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

i agree with dija; most girls that spend their weekends in clubs wear pretty much the exact same thing – opt for something comfortable and unique. After doing the club thing for a few years, i finally realized that it was WAY more fun when I just wore whatever the hell i wanted.

posted over 5 years ago

Louisaa66
Style_council
Louisaa66

I agree with foxhuntvintage..
when u don’t wear something individual how will anybody remember you.. especially when its dark u have to be obvious…
only thing i wear in clubs are dresses and skirts (because of the heat) but why not wear a neo blue dress if it looks good;)..
so i have a question .. how tall are u?.. and do u feel comfortable if you wear high heels and many of the guys are smaller then you?..

posted over 5 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

somethin glitterry is a must have

posted over 1 year ago

polakoka
Style_council
polakoka

i think the best outfit for good party are shorts with ripped tights top or sweater leather jacket and boots , comfortable and good-looking, accessories ofc and wild smoky eye make up + waistpack

posted over 1 year ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

I agree with Dija as well. And with this cooler weather tights + hot shorts would make a lovely combo.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION