SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nebtlly
Style_council
nebtlly

Hi guys.

So I’ve always had thick-ish legs and never thought I could work any kind of style that included skin-tight bottoms. In the last year, I’ve started working out a LOT, have lost almost all the pudge (well, in the important areas, anyways) and would really like to start showing off my legs. Problem is, thanks to ridiculous amounts of squats and lunges prescribed by my trainer, I’ve now got Wonder Woman-esque calves and thighs. I love them, don’t get me wrong, but they definitely seem to be bigger than average, and it’s really hard to find skinny-fit jeans and tall boots, in particular, that even come close to fitting.

Does anyone else have this problem? How did you deal with it? Are there any brands you can suggest for me to try? Should I just invest in a sewing machine and a few lessons on how to add gussets?

Thanks in advance!

-nelly

posted almost 5 years ago
Cigsanddigs
Style_council
Cigsanddigs

I know wet seal and old navy have more spacious jeans to work with. My friends with the same thing your going through usually find them there. And u should show those legs off! Your lucky. I’m not so toned in any area lol.

posted almost 5 years ago

nebtlly
Style_council
nebtlly

I’ve tried Old Navy before and had decent luck with loose jeans, but their tighter-fit jeans seem to be cut rather too large for me right at the top of the thigh and into the hip area, making for a weird look that’s squished in some places and too loose in the wrong ones. I’ll try Wet Seal though; thanks for the tip!

Update: I found some random skinny jeans (random meaning shoved into the back of a closet in my parents’ house, tags still on) by Apostrophe that fit like a dream! Definitely gonna try and find some more by this brand.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION