Twitter
Googleplus
amybeezyy
New_user amybeezyy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When amybeezyy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
amybeezyy

Hey guys, I’m debating on whether or not to get a white dress online for my junior prom. I’m pretty pale so I don’t know if its going to make me look paler or tanner. Thanks.

posted over 2 years ago
KimboNotKimmy
Style_council
KimboNotKimmy

You could always pair it with a bright necklace to add a pop of color up by your face.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

White works on anybody! I’m pale as well (I like it that way!) and I’ve noticed the colors I have problems with are colors that are very close to my skin color, like beige and peachy nudes. I don’t have as many problems now that I’ve dyed my hair brown, though!

I think white will be just fine :)

posted over 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think white should be fine. I’m also very pale, but I think white looks fine on me. After all, my skin isn’t pure white! The white will probably bring out the undertones in your skin.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

the only issue is whether it looks like a wedding dress or not!make sure to spunk it up with fun heels and accesories!white often looks even more gorgeous on pale skin in my opinion. Especially with black hair and red lipstick!

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I am honestly really envious of people with pale skin. My face is pretty pale except my body is super tan. I think pale~skinned people look AMAZING in everything. When you wear white, you’ll look like a GODDESS with your pale skin! But if you want some color, add some sparkle on your skin and a pop of red lipstick. I think this will give you a Snow White effect.

posted over 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

Opt for a dress with an embellished neckline, pleats/ruffles to distinguish from your body :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION