Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

so like two weeks back i bought a white see through pocket tee and gold zipper satin leggings from Express. i am an express junkie, i cant help it. the leggings hide everyflaw of my butt and legs and the shirt is uber comfy. now i need help incorporating them into and outfit since im curvy i dont feel i could pull off jus anything, i have to balance my curves ya know? ugh i need help fellow chiqs!!!!

posted about 5 years ago
FloozyClayJar
Style_council
FloozyClayJar

hm, i don’t really know how to wear satin leggings but as far as curvy, basically i look for outfits where my waist doesn’t get lost. for a long time i didn’t wear pencil skirts because i thought that they were for people who looked like pencils but actually i really like how retro they look on a curvy girl like me. hope that helps.

posted about 5 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

theyre not real satin, they probably are poly or something they jus look satin-y to me and thanks.

posted about 5 years ago

Bubu
Style_council
Bubu

actually, i’m also curvy but lately found out that my chicken legs look pretty good when i make my jeans just a bit ruffled and up, they look so thin, even without the heels, and i always try to hide my tummy and to put my breasts a bit out, and just put a scarf around so it’s nothing to much. and i adore dresses a skirt cause they hide my big ass. I buy a lot on men’s department, cause the models are just perfectly comfortable and with ladie that has curves they look sexy like crazy. My boyfriend also adores it. Actually, the only advice i could give you is just don’t care too much and you’ll feel and look much better, go to a store, take like 50 different models and just try them all on so you can see what actually fits you!

posted about 5 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

that helped more than the first response, thanks bubu

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION