SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
redrubylips
Style_council
redrubylips

hi there!

I’ve been saving my butt off for a while now and recently realised I’ve become daggy and have no nice clothes. I went out and bought this dress. But, my problem is I’m a bit uncoordinated with teaming things together and I don’t know what to wear this with and at the same time stay warm.. Its cold here at the moment!

http://www.thegrandsocial.com.au/bec-and-bridge/dresses/camelot-tab-dress-the-2nd

What type of shoes would someone suggest? I have a blazer, but it doesn’t seem to be working…please, fire away…I’m open to help!

thank you thank you

posted about 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

That is a really nice dress. I don’t see why a blazer wouldn’t work, but I guess it depends on the particular blazer. Maybe a different one will look better with it.
I can see this dress looking good grunged up though, with some tights like in the sites image or some ripped ones, statement heels or lace up boots, a leather jacket and lots of silver bangles and bracelets piled up.

posted about 5 years ago

fernandaP
Style_council
fernandaP

I agree with splashofcolour, it would look great with a leather jacket and some tights.. maybe with a red heel =)

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION