Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
itsalanli
Style_council
itsalanli

So what do you guys think of leggings for men?
I want to buy a pair from american apparel (they call them “long johns”) to wear under my skinny jeans for warmth and also during the summer, i want to wear them by itself with a top.

What do you guys think?

posted almost 6 years ago
railophone
Style_council
railophone

If you like it, then wear it. (:
I like when men break the “boundaries” of fashion.

Clementine
Style_council
Clementine

I love it… I love it under shorts for men !

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i would definitely prefer it if shorts were worn over the top of the leggings! :D

huongface
Style_council
huongface

go for it!

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

definitely get some, and do wear shorts over them. can’t wait to see them, definitely post pictures to chictopia!

ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

Since you’re referring to them as leggings, are they actually leggings or regular long johns? Because if long johns are getting popular, that’s funny. My old boyfriend used to always wear long johns under his uniform in winter and I always made fun of him because that’s what everyone’s moms made them do when we were little. Even though everyone says do it, I can’t help but forever associate long johns with being a kid in Canadian winters, and therefore would have to giggle a bit whenever I see them.

maliciousmallory
Style_council
maliciousmal...

NO ONE should wear just leggings and a top.
Leggings/tights are NOT PANTS.
http://tightsarenotpants.com/

Lollidella
Style_council
Lollidella

I’m in the club that leggings are not pants, but only for people who should never ever bare that much butt to the public (in general, even if people do work it, they end up looking full of it). Some people can pull it off, and I think guys would be included in that. I DO think it’s best when the butt is covered, but hey… if you can manage to make it look good, go for it. I always admire guys and girls alike that are brave enough to be on the cutting edge of trend and don’t give a crap about what other people think.

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

if you can pull it off then yes and definitely please try them. I think you can

posted over 4 years ago

wrensandroses
Style_council
wrensandroses

True long johns are a little slouchier than leggings (don’t know how the AA ones fit) A super over sized tee or flannel (that covers your ass), semi slouchy long johns and some docs or other combat boots might look pretty sweet actually.

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i saw a picture today of jude law wearing long johns, pretty stylin

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION