Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  bikinisdressesfashionfashoion blogjeansleggingspantssweet mellowomensfashion
r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

ok so i’ve heard of the rule that petite women shouldn’t wear maxi dresses cuz it would make them look shorter and i was wondering if this rule applied to boyfriend jeans cuz whenever i would find one that was my size, even if it was labled “petite”, it would always look like i was getting swallowed up by it.

posted almost 7 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i would say it probably does apply, but at the same time, if you pair it with the right things, it doesn’t really matter. wear what you want. I’m short, but i wear maxi dresses all the time cuz they’re comfy. lolz

redrouged
Style_council
redrouged

well, I wouldn’t say that petite women can’t wear maxi dresses or boyfriend jeans. it really depends on your body type. Rachel Bilson is very tiny and she looks great in both imo. :)

SweetMello
New_user SweetMello is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When SweetMello reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
SweetMello

Unfortunately that rule does not apply to all petite women. Always go for one size smaller when it comes to boyfriend Jeans. Most of the time, even if it's too small when trying it on, your body will end up fitting perfect once you manager to zip it. The uncomfortableness goes away after a couple of wears. 

Best,

Sweet Mello | Women's Clothing& Shoes

posted 3 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION