Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I saw (faux) leather jackets everywhere for winter and I’m getting one for my birthday, and I’m just wondering if they’re still appropriate for spring. I’m really excited to wear it with girly dresses, but I’m not sure if that’s appropriate for the weather (most spring days are around 55-60 degrees here) and the season…

posted about 5 years ago
styledoesntmatter
Style_council
styledoesntm...

I’d say definitely wear it for spring. A leather jacket is a fantastic investment, you’ll be able to wear it season after season.

posted about 5 years ago

heatherrr
Style_council
heatherrr

Unless you are vegan, I would recommend real leather if you are going to wear it in the warmer months. Most faux leather is made from PVC which does not breathe at all and can get very, very warm! In any case, as long as it is not a winter jacket style or Thinsulate-lined, I think that a leather jacket is appropriate all year long.

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I am vegan, so real’s kinda out of the question for me ha. The one I’m getting is this one:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=14988992&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=01

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION