Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
weezy
Style_council
weezy

I have a job interview in a women’s/fashion magazine. What to wear? I was thinking four options but i dont know if they are appropiate… btw: im 19, it’s for an internship, it’s summer and it’s HOTTTT
1) black harem pants? pumps or really pretty black flats
2) Beige high waisted pants ankled pants, White shirt and orange sandals that hve the heel and the base of rope.. (alpargatas) but pumps not platform… very summerish….. haha
3) floral skirt, white shirt or basic tshirt, black blazer and pumps very a la lauren conrad (djont ask why it just reminds me of her)
4) high wasted black skirt not bubbly but like mm wide, creamyishh.. blouse and very cute black flats or black pumps?
which one do u prefer? or do u have other suggestions?
please helP!

posted almost 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I would go with either option 2 or 3. Both sound like they will look professional while looking fashionable at the same time. Also, whatever look you go for leave the flats at home, heels look much more professional and like you’ve made more of an effort.

Levity
Style_council
Levity

I vote for 2, it sounds really cute and really job interviewish.

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

2 sounds very good, 3 and 4 do also… I wouldn’t go with the harem pants. Very difficult to pull off, although you probably do, but not everyone is a fan.
You want something in season to show you’re keeping up with the trends, but not trying to hard. Whatever your pick, make it look clean-cut…Good luck!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION