Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FamousBlueRaincoats
Style_council
FamousBlueRa...

I’m looking for some nice slim-fit jeans that will not get saggy throughout the day. I have some by the skateboard company Matix that do the job, but they are so heavy and stiff that sometimes they’re just too uncomfortable to wear. My favorite jeans are a pair of TavernitiSo that look perfect when I put them on, and make my legs look even longer, but after a few hours they start to really lose their shape and they are not so flattering anymore. Any suggestions?? (P.S.- I’m not a designer jeans snob, they can be any brand, but I’m looking for something in a long length that’s pretty fitted down to the knee, like my Tavernitis). Thanks!

posted over 5 years ago
SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Topshop
Cheap Monday
All Saints
Diesel
Levis

I dont know about the whole stay up when you do move about a lot , but i buy the slim/skinny jeans and they always look sexy

x

posted over 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

If you’re having fit issues, I’d suggest something with a higher lycra/elastane content, as those are the fibers that will retain their shape as you wear the jeans. Cotton, especially when woven as denim twill, is naturally built to stretch with wear. If you’d like your 100% cotton jeans to fit better, then give them a quick run in the dryer on low to medium heat for 10 minutes or so. However, the price you pay is that continuous shrinking/stretching of cotton fibers results in a shorter lifespan.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION