Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovelier
Style_council
lovelier

Hi everyone. I need a little advice on what to wear to this marketing internship interview. It’s for a high-end boutique clothing website and luckily the corporate office is just down the freeway from me. I just want some ideas from you all as to what I should wear. I’m not really sure where to approach this because I want it to be professional looking, but still have a fashionable edge to it.

Should I wear tights? It’s going to be 80 degrees on my interview day. Should I wear black closed toe heels, would open to ones be inappropriate? Would it be okay to wear a blazer with puff sleeves? Or how about one that is like a boyfriend blazer and sort of has an oversize look to it as it in it is kind of long where it covers my butt. Should I wear the blazer unbutton or buttoned? would it be okay to wear a high waisted dress pant with a longsleeve chiffon-type blouse?

Outfit ideas please! I’m really new at this and have never interviewed for an internship like this before. Plus I haven’t interviewed for something in a while; i also haven’t a lot of job experience either. no real job ever.

Oh also, I have to bring in my resume and the application, what kind of bag should i bring?

posted over 4 years ago
Style_council

Maybe drop in before your interview to get an idea of what the dress code is.
Although I agree closed toed shoes will be more appropriate.

posted over 4 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

You must search what the dress code is.
I`d wear a midi skirt, a shirt and heels

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION