Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jessss
Style_council
jessss

i really am in like every direction. i don’t really know who i am style wise. i wear like jeans and tshirts everyday to school because i’m too tired to dress nice but i love clothes and i know how to put stuff together. when i do dress nice at like sweet sixteens or going out i feel like sometimes i totally contradict what i wore the week before.

for example, to my friends sweet sixteen i’m wearing a free people dress. but this coming sunday is another friends party at a restaurant, and i want to wear a black skirt and a DIY denim/sweatshirt jacket thing. i feel like its totally contradicting styles and its random and i feel like i should pick like one and stick with it.

is it okay to be like, all over the place?

posted over 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

If you like more than one style then that’s fine. It’s like the saying, vareity is the spice of life. If you want to wear more than one style then do it, otherwise it’s likely you’ll tire of a particular style quickly and then those clothes etc. will be a bit of a waste.

posted over 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

The running narrative through any person’s closet isn’t necessarily about what pieces they choose, but how they choose to wear it. Don’t fret about this too much; over time, you’ll figure out what you like and dressing will be less about “directions” and more about your personal choices.

posted over 5 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

If you like your “contradicting styles” then wear them. Trying out different styles will help you define your own sense of style better than if you just stuck with one style. Plus, everyone likes a chameleon =)

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION