Twitter
Googleplus
xLuvzPiNk
New_user xLuvzPiNk is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When xLuvzPiNk reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
xLuvzPiNk

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=top&Page=1&product_id=2000012901

i was thinking of a high waisted black belt (that would go wear the shirt and dress separates) and some black flats?
good or no?

also what kind of earrings. rings. bracelet. necklace?

posted about 3 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

The belt and flats with the dress sound fine :) You could either go with heaps of bracelets, or maybe a big statement necklace. I would also go with a nautical/casual look with a cardigan, sneakers like keds and maybe a boater hat :) What colour did you get?

posted about 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

First of all, that tunic is sleeveless and quite short.
So i’d balance out the exposure of skin; like with a sweater on top or opaque tights.
Tunics are lovely since they are like a whole outfit in one! Some bold shoes(strappy, heeled, colourful)/bold necklace( like a long one, or layer on many short ones)/ would be all the finishing touches. Oh and a cute bag.
Also the midsection is something i would cover up, so a belt is in order.

posted about 3 years ago

juju_noodle85
Style_council
juju_noodle85

cognac oxfords, or keds and simple jewlery. Just keep it simple or you might look like your trying too hard.

posted about 3 years ago

StyleDelights
Style_council
StyleDelights

I agree with MiuSan, this tunic is little short to be treated as a dress. I guess tights or even shorts under it would look cool..

posted about 3 years ago

xstrawberry86x
Style_council
xstrawberry86x

Go with some skinny jeans, black flats are good it would look cute with beaded bracelet and a necklace.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION