Elegant, sweet, classy. Start with the fancy headbands, actually fascinators. Find the most daring ones, you can make them also by yourself, I enjoy making them all the time!!! Then some LBD combined with colorful tights and nice black heels. Lots of colors popping out, but without to many garments, nice white shirt with a short, high waisted skirt and ballerinas,
blair by Petrushka featuring Tibi
blair waldorf by Petrushka featuring Jeffrey Campbell shoes
I would just try it that way, classics with modern approach, nothing to serious but still elegant.posted almost 5 years ago
A lot of pleated skirts, white knee high socks, heeled mary janes, ruffle-y cardigans, cardigans, victorian-esque brooches, elaborate headbands, cute knee-length peacoat in red, lace lingerie, tights in basically every color and texture, nice cocktail dresses (ie. that white cocktail dress she wore in one episode).
yea. that’s basically her. :Dposted almost 5 years ago
Blair likes to look sophisticated, mature, and ladylike.
She also seems to like hosiery a lot so stock up on tights. And headbands.
And I don’t think I’ve ever seen her without heels.
As for the clothes, nothing slutty. Blair is not trashy. Everything she wears looks expensive and well made (even if it isn’t). She wears a lot of skirts and dresses. She also has a lot of knee-ish length jackets. yeah.
As the other said i think the basics you need to look like Blair Waldorf is headband and colorfull tight. She is smart and classic, and often wear trench coat.posted almost 5 years ago
Blair Waldorf is very sophisticated and elegant. like what others said, trench coats, hosiery, tights, headbands are her favorite articles of clothing. also include skirts and dresses, she mostly wear these kinds :)posted about 3 years ago
Wide skirts. She’s often wearing circular skirts or a-line dresses. Everything classic and with a clear colour.posted over 1 year ago
Ruffled Silk Blouses
Brightly printed, well-made day dresses
Printed skirts of all types
I don’t really like her style, she has a chic preppy style, sometimes really childish.But if you like it, go for it! Wear a cute skirt with a shirt and a bow, and wear lots of sweet accessories like headbands.posted over 1 year ago
Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos
When thegorgeousbeautie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
I’m thinking 60’s style dresses, pleated skirts, cardigans, button-downs, mary jane, ballet flats, etc. I would get her style at Forever 21, Old Navy for an inexpensive look. Or if you’re into splurging, J. Crew and Polo Ralph Lauren would do it. My opinion.posted 9 months ago
You should check out my Gossip Girl Style site for inspiration :) Blair’s style is definitely more conservative than Serena’s, her dress lengths are longer, necklines are higher and her clothes are more flare than bodycon.
1) As other have mentioned above, Blair certainly loves her headbands. I like the idea of wearing a necklace as a headband for dressier occasions.
2) In terms of brands, I think Blair defines the aesthetic of Prabal Gurung, GIAMBATTISTA VALLI, Vera Wang, Stella Mccartney (coats), Dior, Valentino & Elie Saab.
3) One of Blair’s favorite trends is Peplum, whether it’s a peplum dress or a peplum top + flare skirt. You can see it here , here , here and here
4) Opaque tights/ stockings – Blair is not afraid to cover her legs with opaque tights and stockings, as seen here
6) Mixing Prints: Blair mixes prints a lot but they usually follow a certain color scheme. For example if her top has a hint of orange, so will her skirt. You can see her mixing prints here , here , here= , here and hereposted 9 months ago