Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
creamofthecrop
Style_council
creamofthecrop

So summer is basically coming to an end and I happen to own a lot of skirts in bright colours. My question is, how do you wear bright coloured skirts in the fall and winter, when bright colours aren’t as “in” as they were during the summer? Any suggestions?

posted almost 5 years ago
creamofthecrop
Style_council
creamofthecrop

Sorry to help you guys with your answers, the colour I wear the most in skirts is evergreen from American Apparel.

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

How long is this skirt? The length is going to mean a lot in terms of how you can layer/rearrange your look.

For mini-length skirts, a dark pair of tights will easily make it more “fall”. And knee-length skirts always look great paired with wool outerwear. Think schoolgirl with a sophisticated, subversive edge.

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I have tons of bright skirts and dresses and I wear them for every season! I agree with geekbonchic, if its a mini, pair it with dark tights. In general I pair my skirts with winter coats or blazers or a thick sweater and boots (knee or ankle although thigh is in but I can’t pull that one off)

elec_tric
Style_council
elec_tric

I have many bright skirts and I wear them with my tights, wool sweaters, and scarves! No reason not to be colorful even if the weather is dark and gloomy…

legitstyle
Style_council
legitstyle

blacktightsss definitely! or leggings. they always work with scarves and denim jackets too

jadeyoudk
Style_council
jadeyoudk

wear it with dark clothes.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION