SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
talkanatalka
Style_council
talkanatalka

hey everyone!

i was wondering, do you plan out your outfits for the day/week/etc in advance? how do you do it? do you take pictures, write it down, do something else? do you display the planned out outfit lists/picture, or do you keep them somewhere else?

i usually write out my outfits in advance during a stressful week, and tape it onto my wall. i’m kind of looking for a new, more creative way to do that for normal weeks when i have more time to think about it.

thanks! x

posted over 4 years ago
1 3
Cessey
New_user Cessey is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Cessey reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Cessey

I don’t really plan my outfits. I just run to my closet and get what ever I feel to wear that day then pile on accessories and pick the right shoes. And I’m good to go! :)

posted almost 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I mentally organize my clothes into categories, and narrow them down by what they’ll look good with. but first and foremost, I take the weather into consideration. if I wanted to wear a certain skirt, I’ll run through my head the list of blouses I could wear with it, then the list of blazers that would look good with the shirt/skirt, etc. doesn’t take more than a few minutes to choose my clothes each morning.

UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

Well i actually do plan my outfits ahead. like if i know i have a special occasion or if im going on vacation i plan ahead and take pictures of the outfits and keep them in my phone or somewhere where i will be able to reach them. i always try them on and do finishing touches just so i dont get any unsuspected surprises when its time to wear the outfits.

BravoCoconut
New_user BravoCoconut is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When BravoCoconut reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BravoCoconut

I like to wear a statement piece and plan an outfit around that piece. So when there’s something I really want to wear, I plan around it.

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

While this is a great topic for discussion, it’s A) in the wrong forum and B) an ancient thread. Please avoid bumping old/dead threads!!!

This discussion has been moved to the Ready to Wear forum. Please submit any further responses there!

SkySailor17
Style_council
SkySailor17

I actually check the weather forecast first, and come up with a few ideas in my head for the next day. I then check the weather in the morning and decide what to wear by tossing things around my room and trying on things and taking them off again. I sometimes take a picture to remember the outfit so I can wear it again! I also kind of plan them by wearing something I haven’t worn for a while, like in winter I’ll suddenly decide to wear pink jeans I haven’t worn since summer.

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I usually just stare at my closet and pick something out. I also plan my laundry days so that I could wash something I want to wear the next day.

1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION