Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
spoiltrotten
Style_council
spoiltrotten

i’m only 5’3 and my legs are more fleshy than the rest of my body. would high waist outfits be suitable for me?

posted about 6 years ago
Topshopaddict
Style_council
Topshopaddict

Yeh there perfect, im not that tall and i wear them quite alot,
plus they accentuate small waists and are really easy to where.
You can always wear tights with them too, i do all the time as england is too cold.

posted about 6 years ago

lulu
Style_council
lulu

I think your only concern should be the length. As far as the waist, they are more than apt!

posted about 6 years ago

tubemouse
Style_council
tubemouse

I’m around 5’3” and my legs are fleshier than the rest of me too. High waist things are great for lengthening legs. I have a pair of wide leg high waist jeans and when I wear heels with them, they make my legs look way long. So yes, definitely!
As for skirts, find a length that works for you. I generally go for above the knee, but I found a perfect knee length pencil skirt in H&M that really slims. As for mini skirts, high waist ones definitely look better than ones that look like a wide belt slung across the hips.

posted about 6 years ago

Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

I would find a good high waisted pant in either a skinny leg (a stretchy yet heavy fabric will slim down those legs) or straight leg, hemmed for at least a slight heel.
HOTNESS.

posted almost 6 years ago

li_yin
Style_council
li_yin

I wear high waisted stuff all the time.
High wasited skirts show off a small waist and stop at the slimest part of the leg. So they can be really flattering.
They make your legs look longer but if you are more curvy…
Wear with heels and make slightly longer – they’ll give you a v.hourglass look. But I wear mine really short ^^

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I agree with li_yin, high waisted skirts definetl make legs look longer. I’m shorter than you and I feel that anything high waisted makes my legs look longer so it should work for you :)
Worn with black tights and heels they make legs look quite a bit longer than they actually are.

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

hey girls! i’m 5’4" and i was wondering about high waist wide leg jeans. what do you think of these on shorter girls? i’ve never tried a pair of high waist slim leg. i’m always afraid of how it will make my butt look. i love the way high waist things make my waist look but i really want to do the jean. any suggestions?

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION