SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
erinzorz
Style_council
erinzorz

Hello all!
I am very sensitive about my tummy, it’s slightly bumpy lol. what are some fashion choices to use to look slimmer around the midsection, but not pregnant?

posted about 4 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

babydoll tops and floaty dresses work great for me! I’ve also found that drop-waisted items can be cute sometimes, too!

I noticed that you do have a similar body type like mine, especially around the hips. I always buy my jeans in a mid rise, and a little large so that i always get a perfect fit, even after I wash them :)

hope i helped!

The Finer Edge

posted about 4 years ago

msbroin
Style_council
msbroin

i use to be insecure too but if you look at what guys look at when they check out a girl its all about how they show off what they got…i notice before i got pregnant and still know if i show off my sexy features as well as my lil chubs guys love it. I have big breast, flat wide butt and long legs. i wear shorts(and i have big thighs)..spaghetti top..maybe add stuff with simple shoes. my bf swear i have a big butt and loves the confidence to show my curve.(that how i got pregnant lol) im not staying thats fashionable…im saying the best fashion u can go with is confidence…trust me i feel ya..i was a tomboi most my life and only b4 i became preggo got confidence…it will be hard but trust u are beautiful no matter what and u can pull almost anything off…a “roll” doesnt make it less fashion..judging people do

posted about 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

wear empire waist style shirts and dresses made of flowy fabrics, it goes away from the stomach and flows out, hiding everything! I have the same problem and those types of shirts always look good on me!

posted about 4 years ago

Orchidmoonlight
Style_council
Orchidmoonlight

I have a similar problem since i have a little gut. I wear shirts that are not so snug, which means I usually go up a size. Flowy and empire shirts are perfect since they aren’t tight.

posted about 4 years ago

LizzyandLace
Style_council
LizzyandLace

If you are going to buy tighter clothing make sure to purchase some with ruching.
The way the fabric is bunched up helps eliminate tummy rolls because it camouflages them.
http://goffcouture.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ruching-detail.jpg

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

black hides everything and makes you drop 10 lbs instantly : )

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION