Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pinkpencil
Style_council
pinkpencil

are turtlenecks in??? i have been hearing conflicted views.
how do you tie a scarf?
they’re long and skinny, with fringes. i want to tie them in a unique, standout-ish way.
ways to tie your hair this season?
mine is longish. just above my shoulders and i have a round face
help !

posted almost 6 years ago
kaleidoscopeeyes
Style_council
kaleidoscope...

tutrle neck: I don’t agree with the phrase “in” or “out” unless it’s about a fad,
i think turtlenecks are always in, just feel confident and I doubt anyones going to be like “ew! shes wearing a turtleneck”
scarf: tie it around your neck like 6 times
hair: i really am into all kinds of braids right now. french braids, two braids on each side of your head, half your hair braided, a braid crown type of thing, etc. i like them to be a little bit messy or it looks too put together. Also, I love side-ponytails right now but I don’t think anyone else does, haha.

rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

i love turtlenecks. i find that when my neck is warm, all of me is warm, lol. uh that may or may not make sense.

scarf- yep, wrap it around as much as it can go. or maybe tie in a big bow? if warmth isn’t an issue?

hair- ive no idea, i usually do nothing with mine, just down. aaand i have a round face, too!

KellyJoy
Style_council
KellyJoy

i love turtlenecks as long as they’re really fitted. in fact, i just uploaded an outfit wearing one. i think they’re classic.

Australia
Style_council
Australia

i love turtlenecks, except ones with short sleeves, which I really don’t understand.

whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

I DONT GET THOSE EITHER. the ones with NO sleeves baffle me

REPLY TO DISCUSSION