Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 1412 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 1412 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i’ve been looking for a brown leather bag with gold hardware, I bought a bag at the outlets today, pictures are here

http://mystylemyblog.blogspot.com/
it’s the most recent post.

I can’t decide if I should keep it. it’s coach, which makes me cringe a little, but it’s like classic coach which makes me happy. It’s a really nice bag in person and it was only $170 (marked down from like $500), and it’s pretty hard to find a nice brown leather bag that’s not $300+. because believe me, if I were rich, I’d buy a chloe or at least a michael kors or cole haan and be done with it.

it’s hard to describe my style, but I’m into really girly things, polished looks, east coast, trendy but also a bit preppy. actually I do think this bag would look great with plenty of my outfits. so why do i still feel unsure..i think it’s the brand. darn coach bag owners decked in juicy couture making coach an icky name for anyone to say.

so please tell me what do yall think yay or nay. if you have other suggestions for affordable brown leather bags with gold hardware pelase let me know

posted over 5 years ago
Karolina
Style_council
Karolina

did you end up keeping it?
I think: who cares if it’s coach… if you like it keep it.
I like the shape of it :)

posted over 5 years ago

myfashionswap
Style_council
myfashionswap

I always say, if you have reservations, you probably don’t love it. If you want to take it to be with you the night of your purchase or sit up at night starring dreamily at it, by all means keep it!

posted over 5 years ago

ParisTarts
Style_council
ParisTarts

If u love it keep it!

posted over 5 years ago

blackheartbunny
Style_council
blackheartbunny

If you are settling for something you don’t really want you’ll never be happy. You’d be better off saving for something you really want even if it takes a long time. I’m still waiting to save enough to afford a Chanel. To me it would better than buying 10 $200 bags. Then again if you love it, that’s a different story.

posted over 5 years ago

blackheartbunny
Style_council
blackheartbunny

Also you are right Coach has gotten a bad rep. I personally don’t like them or what they “represent,” as you have stated. I also feel they are grossly overpriced.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION