Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
itmakestheworldturn
Style_council
itmakesthewo...

I need to get a haircut and I really want to change my hairstyle. I’ve had the same one for about 2 years now (don’t make fun) and I just feel like I need to change it up a little bit. I have really fine light blonde hair that falls about 3 or 4 inches below my shoulders and side swept bangs. My style is mostly bohemian hippie-ish, so I wouldn’t want like a short bob and really thick bangs. Any suggestions?

*That’s me in the picture.

posted over 5 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i think your hair is really pretty, but i agree that it’s always good to have a change of style!

i’ve just had a look at your photos… maybe you could do something like keep it at the same length but get really defined layers. or you could cut it above your shoulders and make it feathery and layered so it’s not a straight bob.
you could still keep your side fringe, but cut it so that it’s a lot shorter and thinner. or you could cut it into an asymmetrical fringe (a bit like mine, check out my pics)

just a couple of suggestions, hope it helps a bit :)

posted over 5 years ago

Scissorhands
Style_council
Scissorhands

Hi, Hope this helps , but your hair needs more texture,that can only be achieved by careful layering, it will still be versatile if the layers arnt too short..something like this may be good… If u go to a salon, take a picture,it says a thousand words…

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/index2.asp?R1=11482&month1=&pg=1&styl1=Tigi

posted over 5 years ago

Scissorhands
Style_council
Scissorhands

copy and paste the link, let me know if that link doesnt work….

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION