Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
UGGYbby
Style_council
UGGYbby

i have the two main pieces but I’m so confused as to what to wear with a black maxi skirt or if the dress is casual enough! help!

p.s. I’m doing beach waves in my hair

posted over 2 years ago
BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

if you are worried about leopard high low dress ….you can “dress it down” by adding a denim vest and sandals (if dress is not too long).
the black maxi skirt you can wear a fun graphic tee for a really casual look….or a printed or colored…perhaps neon ? blouse . a crop top/bustier top, fringe or even a fringe top for a boho look

depends on what you’re doing on the date

good luck!

posted over 2 years ago

nancy1991
Style_council
nancy1991

black maxi skirt

posted about 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

I’d probably opt for the black skirt because it’s a bit more casual and laid-back than the leopard print; i’m not saying that leopard print isn’t! Especially because it’s your first date, i think it would be best to wear something casual and comfy but not too “trendy” or something mostly ladies would understand. G’luck with your date!

posted about 2 years ago

IssaBelleBoutique
Style_council
IssaBelleBou...

Because it’s the first date I recommend u the black casual skirt, you have to focus on your smile and your personality not on your body shapes. Don’t make him want you just for your body but for who you are. I am sure you look great in that black dress too, with some coloured bracelet or shoes or necklace. And the idea with hair in waves is great! The leopard print dress u should save it for a special occasion another time with him ;)

posted about 2 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

Maybe top the dress off with a jean jacket? casual and chic!

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION