Style_council
fashion_dest...

well fall and winter.
is right around the corner.
And iwas wonderin would it be.
a good idea to get a short hair cut.
like rihanna.
cause ihave sholder length curly hair.
And the hair style i wear is really gettin old.
or maybe a wrap im confused.
so would should ido my fellow chictopians.

posted over 4 years ago
EKittyJ
Style_council
EKittyJ

I always have my hair longer in winter because its warmer. If you are willing to put up with cold ears and neck and it will suit your face then go for it!

posted over 4 years ago

withredribbon
Style_council
withredribbon

I don’t think you should the seasons dictate your hair length..although to some extent it does make sense.

If you feel like cutting it short, do it! Winter, Summer, who cares!?

All the more reason to go buy yourself cute little scarves and hats. I used to have long curly hair, then one day woke up and decided to cut it short. and I haven’t regretted it.
In the summer I put flowers and in winter beanies.. sorted! :)

Sorry! I ramble!

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I cut 7 inches off my hair last winter… in December. It was so refreshing even though it wasn’t as short as Rihanna’s. I’m assuming you want to make a change sooner than that, so I suggest you just do it :)

posted over 4 years ago

independentspirit
Style_council
independents...

i just did! i cut it a little longer than agyness deyns short style.. i dont regret it.. im actually SO excited to be able to wear cute beanies and hats in the winter. plus there wont be as much hair to get staticky from the dry air.

posted over 4 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

If you’re ready for a change the season doesn’t matter. And you could get something that will work great with winter hats…

posted over 4 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

Last December I cut off all my hair. It was several inches past my shoulers and I cut it into a shaggy pixie. Then in February I cut it a little shorter, and now it’s stayed at the length it is now. Ohio winters are deadly and I have very thin hair, but I didn’t have many problems. I got to wear a lot of hats and scarves! I say do it, if you really like the style.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION