Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lacepearls
Style_council
lacepearls

I got this amazing colorblock dress and I have plenty of black heels (none which are comfortable enough to withstand 4 or 5 hours of dancing nonstop). What shoes do you suggest for me so I can pull an all-nighter that will let the dress do all the talking? See the dress, click here!

posted over 2 years ago
tayloriginal
Style_council
tayloriginal

Nude Platform Mary Jane Heels,

posted over 2 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Platform shoes are the perfect solution! Try black peep toe pumps, black round toe pumps, or peep toe pumps!

posted over 2 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

Wow that dress is definitely eye-catching! It already has so much going on, I would go with a simple black pump so the dress could be the main focal point.

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

That dress is killer!!! I love it! I agree with boredstephanie, black pumps are going to be your best bet, but I would suggest you get a platform wedge instead of stiletto. I recently acquired a pair from Sears (from the Kardashian line) that are super comfy and perfect for walking and dancing without killing myself (you can see them by clicking here and scrolling down to the bottom pic of the post). Good luck!

posted over 2 years ago

EmTrava
Style_council
EmTrava

I agree with them. Nude/black pumps/platforms would do the trick. It will balance your outfit and your dress will really stand out. :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION