Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
popbaby1
Style_council
popbaby1

Right there with you sister. I try the laid back look and it ends up looking like I just put no effort into my hair.

posted almost 6 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Laid back looks can look good with curly hair, it just needs to be messed up a bit. I have naturally curly hair but I tong it into looser curls, spray or mousse it and then sleep on it and in the morning where I’ve slept on it and moved about around the pillow it messes it up a bit without it going too messy. You could also try backcombing some parts and maybe straigtening some small sections rather than all of your hair so there’s still some curls there but they don’t look as girlie and tidy as before.

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

why don’t you try clipping your fringe up? Although i really love your fringe, when i had one i always put it up if i went out or something. Then put a sleek high ponytail.

rotting
Style_council
rotting

i’d grow your hair out. that’s what i’m trying to do. curly hair is gorgeous when it’s long. your hair is very pretty and laid-back now anyways.

try dealing with this!
http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/long-naturally-curly-hair-with-tight-curls-21114613.jpg
(not me, but that’s what my natural hair looks like, red, soo curly, soooo thick, try pulling of laid-back with that!! impossible!)

popbaby1
Style_council
popbaby1

I have hair similar (worst) to yours rotting.

bearheart
Style_council
bearheart

curly hair is absolutely adorable.especially when chicks pull it into a messy bun or when guys go for the bob dylan look.

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

try thinning out your hair at the salon. thats what i do. makes things easier for me

posted almost 5 years ago

PrettyInBlack
Style_council
PrettyInBlack

Your hair is great! You have a lovely, full wavy head of hair – not an afro (which is more similar to my hair.) Imagine every strand of your hair in corkscrews the size of a pencil – that is thick, curly hair. Your hair is perfect for the laid back, baggy white tee and jeans look – I think any hair is. Anyway, flat ironing is bad for curly hair of any degree. I say, don’t do more than your bangs. If you have a wash and go hairstyle, you’ve got nothing to worry about.

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I say embrace your hair! Trust me, you don’t have to make your hair look like that to pull off the look…make it your own! When I got my hair cut short and started flat ironing it all the time, it lost its curl and now i’m so sad! Embrace your gorgeous hair!

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

What? I love the hair in your photos! I’d kill to have hair like that everyday upon waking up. Love your body : )

REPLY TO DISCUSSION