Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
theverbamar
Style_council
theverbamar

ok my mum just bought me some cowboy boots (we’re going riding out west and my high English ones wont do)
here’s the question, are there realistic ways to wear them after I’m done frollicking in the wild wild west?
I would really like to, they are actually really pretty if i could figure this out.
stylist! help!

posted over 6 years ago
emilyy
Style_council
emilyy

Ahh, i love cowboy boots! And yes, in my opinion, they are absolutely realistic to wear them post frollicking. I have a pair of black cowboy boots that I wear all the time, usually just with skinny jeans or tights and a bandage skirt. The key is to just wear them with your normal clothes so it doesn’t look like you put too much thought into what your wearing.

posted over 6 years ago

SvenHeartcrash
Style_council
SvenHeartcrash

Cowboy Boots for Guys?Wich colour?

posted over 6 years ago

ScreachingRat
Style_council
ScreachingRat

Yay for cowboy boots! Emilyy is right, you can wear them with anything – under bootcut jeans, w/ skinny jeans tucked in, with skirts, dresses, shorts, leggings, almost anything (I wouldn’t do them for formal-wear, but then again, I’m from the East coast)

posted over 6 years ago

Malinapoo
Style_council
Malinapoo

i prefer roper boots to actual cowboy ones. they’re errmmm…how can i say this, more settle to wear if your not wanting to look too cowgirl ish or trendy, you know? my friend (who was wearing beautiful worn in golden tan cowboy boots) and i were walking around this small coastal town in CA and some man walked by us and asked “where’s the horse?” xP

posted over 6 years ago

wrappedinpink
Style_council
wrappedinpink

I wear my cowboy boots with EVERYTHING. Take a look at my ChicBlog. They’ve been my summer staples. ;)
They really do go with everything from skinny jeans to dresses to shorts to literally, EVERYTHING. ;)

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION