Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
withmuchaplomb
Style_council
withmuchaplomb

I have really bad problems with my hips and knees. I have sciatica in my left hip, bruscitus in my right hip, and the ligaments in my left knee are really loose and painful from years of soccer. So comfortable shoes are a must, other wise I can’t always walk very well. So, my thoughtful father ordered me Tevas to wear this summer. I tried them on, super comfortable. Only problem, they make my feet look like Frankenstein; strappy in all the wrong ways. Does anyone have any recommendations for CUTE comfortable work appropriate shoes? I work in a “dress casual” office. If that even means anything. Preferably flat with some kind of arch support, since I’m on my feet a lot at work, sometimes lifting things.

posted about 6 years ago
fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

http://www.pegasusshoes.com/
definitely comfy. look around. i hope this suits you…

posted about 6 years ago

Malinapoo
Style_council
Malinapoo

if your having problems with your back and hips, you shouldnt be wearing flats if you have no arches. a really good pair of brand for heels is TSUBOS. they have this great pair of heels that they sell that are INCREDIBLY comfortable. they’re more comfy than any pair of flats ive ever had.

posted about 6 years ago

parapluie
Style_council
parapluie

how about any flat, simple shoe (i.e., ballet flat) with an insole? talk to your doctor, you can definitely have orthopedic insoles made to fit inside most shoes that will help with knee/back problems. then it’s easy to find cute shoes, and no one has to know there’s super-comfortable inner workings!

posted about 6 years ago

Dija
Style_council
Dija

I know I’m not the OP, but I have insoles, and it’s hard to wear them with flat shoes, unless the shoe has a high back. Most flats aren’t really designed with orthopedic insoles in mind, so when the insole goes in, the entire heel of the foot is not covered by the back and it rubs against the skin and can cause bleeding.
It is possible to find flats for insoles but make sure they have a high back.

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION